• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Patrick in Havasu

Patrick in Havasu
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Searching for gold, exploring backroads and bass fishing

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

Without going into a great amount of detail, the BLM is planning on closing acces to many, many dirt roads in the area of Lake Havasu City, to include across the river in So. Ca.

There are a few different plans. From "no action", meaning no closures at all to closing most of the dirt roads we now have access to. They seem to forget that this is OUR LAND.

Today this is REALLY HAPPENING in my back yard, tomorrow it may be in yours !

Please drop a note the below address and let them know you want NO CLOSURES. Even if we were to agree to the minimal amount, they would take more. The old Inch/Mile concept.

We would really appreciate your help.

Patrick in Havasu..... :flag:

lake_havasu@blm.gov

#2 wolf

wolf
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Mining, hardrock and placer

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

Pat! it was my back yard years ago when they started the wilderness area BS.

#3 FrogMick

FrogMick

Thousand Plus Posts

• American Military Veteran
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

Goldeagle posted about it on the Gold Prospecting Forum last week. A little bit here and there and eventually they will have it all closed. Except exactly where they want you to go and do exactly what they want you to do. In the new Amerika look but don't touch.

#4 wolf

wolf
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Mining, hardrock and placer

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:14 PM

Your rite FM. All the lands and all the fish and game belong to the crown. It will stop when the enforcers are afraid to leave the city limits.

#5 azhonkey

azhonkey
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:budlight,guns,airplanes and that yeller stuff.did i mention budlight.
    usmc

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:59 AM

me and my son have been shooting in a area between mobile and gila bend for the last 40 years.last year the blm put up fences and no trespassing signs.just a matter of time before everything is fenced.

#6 Walt (Anchorage)

Walt (Anchorage)
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 223 posts
  • Location:Anchorage, AK & San Tan Valley, AZ. Claims in the Ruby Mining district, Alaska
  • Interests:Prospecting, Flying and Gold Rush history.
  • Equipment:GB2, MXT, TDI, 3' dredge

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:52 PM

With Arizona getting ready to elect a senator are back country users teaming up to get the canadates support? You really need congress on your side to keep BLM from locking you out of the public lands.

#7 FrogMick

FrogMick

Thousand Plus Posts

• American Military Veteran
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:55 AM

If you are talking about McCain all McCain supports his McCain and the highest bidder for his Congressional services, he's a Hoe.

#8 Goldeagle

Goldeagle
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Gold prospecting , working on my claims .Exploring , Metal detecting old mining camps around my claims .

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

If you are talking about McCain all McCain supports his McCain and the highest bidder for his Congressional services, he's a Hoe.

Damn F M you hit the Mc Cain right smack dab square on the head , he did vote alot on the other side and I don't think he will stop . Look at the McCain /Kennedy amnesty bill !!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users