7 replies to this topic

#1 Heavy Hitter

Heavy Hitter
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 2 posts
  • Equipment:you name it!

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:10 PM

Hey guys!
I'm Casey Kelton owner of Prospector Innovations and we just bought the Miners Creek Store. We did not buy the prospecting club or any of their claims.
Most of you might have met or seen me at the Gold Shows or outings as the Magnet Guy and inventor of the Heavy Hitter Sluice Magnet. I am focused on turning around Miners Creek Store, getting the right inventory and equip in, and bringing good customer service to the West/central AZ area. I will soon have a full line of assay and refining products, and major prospecting equip in stock.
This won't happen overnight, but let me know what you guys need, and I will get it for you. That's what I'm here for.
Miners Creek
2050 W Wickenburg Way #9
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
928-684-7014

#2 Gilaoro

Gilaoro

AMERICAN MILITARY MEMBER and MAJOR MINER

• Prospector / Miner
  • 1,064 posts
  • Interests:Gold prospecting-Meeting people- Helping miners-Everyday Living.

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:53 AM

Welcome to the forum Casey!

I have visited the store since Casey took over and was impressed with the new items being stocked. Every success wished to you!

Are you going to maintain a website & online catalog ?

Max

#3 EdS

EdS
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Diggin dirt, family, out-of-doors stuff
  • Equipment:Pans, shovels, picks, dry washer, gas & electric vaccums, other stuff.

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:36 AM

Welcome, Casey. Next time I go to my claim, I'll stop in and say hi.

#4 Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

American Military Veteran

• American Military Veteran
  • 670 posts
  • Equipment:Minelab GPX 4000; Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq; AZ DESERT GOLD Drywasher; GoldBuddy Recirc Sluice; Chris Ralph's book- Fists Full of Gold

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:15 PM

Best of luck Casey!

#5 Heavy Hitter

Heavy Hitter
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 2 posts
  • Equipment:you name it!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:43 PM

Thanks Guys!
It's great to be a part of the community.
From now till the end of june, I'm offering an in-store 5% discount on new detectors/equipment and 10% on accessories to anyone on this site.... all you have to do is come in and ask.... ;-) So,spread the word!
The website is under construction.... Still have some products at prospectorinnovations.com
New hours are 9-5 mon-sat.
Any other questions, or if anyone needs anything, just let me know!
Casey

#6 Gilaoro

Gilaoro

• Prospector / Miner
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:02 PM

I picked up the newest item Casey had in stock yesterday, don't know what to call it but its made by California Sluice and its a hand turned trommel.

It works wet or dry ( apparently). I have it out on test for dry classifying, if it works out I have a 12 volt motor that will fit right on it.

If I really get into the gold I will be in the market for one of those big Dore molds Casey is stocking. I have a one crucible smelting furnace I am wanting to try.
I recently saw some cone shaped gold that was poured in a Dore mold and it was really nice, it for sure was not Dore but good old local gold,
I had never saw gold molded in a Dore mold before and these had not been weighed yet, I am guessing when I say 1 troy LB each??

I'll post a report when the results are in on its effectiveness. Thanks for the deal on it Casey and if nothing else it will make an excellent Green Chile roaster!

#7 Rod

Rod

Chief Imagination Officer and Nuggeteer

• Root Admin
  • 4,482 posts
  • Twitter:@AtomicNumber79
  • Interests:Humor, laugh at myself all the time.
  • Equipment:GP Extreme, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Whites GMT (sold to AZBill), Keene 140 Drywasher, Super Hi-Vac, Ford 4x4s, Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4, Keene RC1 Rock Crusher, Hard Rock Mining Tools

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:12 AM

I'm interested in the effectiveness in dry recover Max. The true test will be in the tailings after it is set up for proper operation. If it can't beat a properly operating dry washer of similar capacity then it does not sound like it holds much promise.

#8 Gilaoro

Gilaoro

• Prospector / Miner
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:20 AM

Rod, the material we are working is complex and just needs a little breaking up of 1 component to feed a 151 and get full recovery without running it twice.
Hoping to stockpile the output then feed the 151 one time, a run of say 40 buckets ,well mixed ,divided in half and run will tell the tale.
With the price of gold what it is a couple of grams a days is worth it.

I am a believer in classifieing and hand screen for my puffer.

I have heard it said that every time you handle gold bearing material you lose 10% of its values, any truth to this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users