• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rod

Rod

Chief Imagination Officer and Nuggeteer

• Root Admin
  • 4,477 posts
  • Twitter:@AtomicNumber79
  • Interests:Humor, laugh at myself all the time.
  • Equipment:GP Extreme, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Whites GMT (sold to AZBill), Keene 140 Drywasher, Super Hi-Vac, Ford 4x4s, Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4, Keene RC1 Rock Crusher, Hard Rock Mining Tools

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:01 PM

Reno Chris and I had some dinner last night and caught up on all things gold :ph34r: Good to see you...Laszlo and I for sure will see you in the cool temps this summer, hopefully a few other peeps can make it too :icon_mrgreen: Man we look good in our gray hair and scruffy goatees :)

ogwithreno.jpg

#2 IMPDLN

IMPDLN
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Gold Prospecting
    Flyfishing
  • Equipment:Lots of stuff

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:18 PM

There's a pair of characters, lol. Dennis

#3 mbcougartl

mbcougartl
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Ski, Fishing, Travel, Hiking and Gem/Gold Prospecting

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:47 AM

Nice pic! I met Chris at the Mesa Show last Saturday. I enjoyed being with him for a while and chatted shortly.

#4 goldmaster

goldmaster
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hi Rod and All

I don't know about you looking good :hmmmmmm: ?? But I finnaly got Chris tuned into my finger ( the pionty one not the middle one) :eyesrolling: !! A cute story, as we were wandering around the show at the TCC . I get called over to the next isle by a very excited Chris :huh: . I'm thinking it's a hundred pound nugget or monster emerald or :unsure: ?? Nope it was his book FIST FULL OF GOLD on a venders rack :woohoo: . I thought that was pretty cool so I talked him into letting me take a picture of him next to the rack with his camera :shrug: . Maybe he'll share that picture with you :D .
Happy Huntin the real
John B.

#5 Reno Chris

Reno Chris
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 675 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:43 AM

Well, gray hair is better than no hair at all, I guess. I had a most excellent time while I was in Arizona. It was great to catch up with John and Rod. I did finally get over a nugget out on one of John's patches. It was great to get out with the nice warm weather. The evening I got back it snowed 3 inches at my home.

Arizona_chicken_nugget.jpg

The Tuscon Gem show was fantastic, I plan on returning and spending more time and money next year. It really was fun to see my book on the shelves there. John is trying to outlaw the importation of Ethiopian opal as a favor to me, but I dont think he will succeed. Its very attractive stuff. I hope you all can make it up this way during the summer. While the snow flies here during the winter, its very nice out in California during the summer.

John, Rod - the invite is open. Life is good -

Chris

fists_full_picture.jpg

#6 Big Ed

Big Ed
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Mining, and Family
  • Equipment:6"Dalki & 3" Proline Dredge, GPX 5000 & GP 3500 Detector's

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

Cool to be out with friends, Seen Chris, at Red Bluff GPAA show, and yes most vendors there had his book, Which is a great book...

Ed

#7 Reno Chris

Reno Chris
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 675 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

Always fun to visit with friends at the Shows. I will be at Salem Oregon on the 24st for that show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users