Photo

Anyone for digging Saturday March 17th Prescott area

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 keitharmy

keitharmy
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Prospecting, travel, photography, the great outdoors.
  • Equipment:Gold Buddy drywasher, recirc system, White's TDI, pan, pick, shovel and my Sig Sauer P220

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:56 PM

Gentlemen,

I'll be in Prescott this weekend for a Spring break trip. I'll have all day Saturday to kick around. I'd love to join someone in the area and do some digging. I'll hit Lynx unless one of you can rescue me with a new area to explore.

So if anyone is interested Saturday March 17th Prescott area? I have my White's TDI and all the other prospector
paraphernalia: recirc, DW, F150 etc...

Anyone know if Lynx is running high or low?

Hit me up at:
keithc0310@gmail.com

Keith

#2 prescottkeith

prescottkeith
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Panning, detecting (nuggets, coins and relics) and sluicing. I often ride my mt bike to get into distant areas to prospect and detect. I've been tinkering with prospecting since about 2008, but would like to learn more from others in the area. Feel free to contact me!
  • Equipment:Teknetics G2, White's GM II, Fisher CZ-5, sluice box, strong back.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:26 PM

Keith,

Was just on Lynx today (Fri) and the water is pretty low, but plenty for panning. I wish I could join you, but I'm going down to Phx on Saturday. Let me know if you come up here again...

Good hunting!
PrescottKeith

#3 3rdgear

3rdgear
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:Gold Prospecting, Old West,
  • Equipment:Gold Pans, Falcon Metal Detector(MD20), Bucket Sluice Concentrators(2), BlueBowl, Burro pick, rock hammer, pocket dredge, GoldnSand dredge, Catch it II Water Table

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

Well Keith, how'd you do?

#4 AZBill

AZBill
  • Prospector / Miner
  • 74 posts
  • Equipment:pick, pan, shovel, home-made sluice, White's GMT, determination, perserverance

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

he found a nice piece... quartz/gold specimen. post a pic if you get a chance Kieth!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users